Join us / renew
As COVID-19 continues to spread all over the world, the IAHPC is supporting the palliative care community by reducing our membership fee by 20% until the end of December 2020. If your membership is still current, the renewal will extend your membership for the duration that matches your payment. If your membership has expired, we invite you to renew through our website
Undergraduate students of any discipline (free)
Post graduate students in palliative care programs (free)
IAHPC offers many benefits to our members, including the following:
Ability to nominate candidates to our Board
Read more about the IAHPC board
Free copy(ies) of the following books (pay only for shipping and handling)
- Building Integrated Palliative Care Programs and Services
- The MD Anderson Supportive and Palliative Care Handbook
- Alleviating the access abyss in palliative care and pain relief—an imperative of universal health coverage: the Lancet Commission report
We invite you to join our organization and help support Hospice and Palliative Care development around the world
Membership options: The IAHPC has 4 different membership categories: Individuals, Undergraduate Students, Post-Graduate Students and Organizations / Institutions.
Membership Fees: IAHPC dues are based on the socio-economic level of the country you live in. These dues cover the amount of time that corresponds with the membership fee listed below. You must renew your membership before that period lapses to maintain your membership status (with the exception of lifetime members).
Individual membership rates
|Country Income Category
The 20% reduction will be applied when you process the membership application.
All dues are payable in U.S. dollars.
Note: Institutional Members are able to identify three institutional representatives/staff members to receive IAHPC benefits. Lifetime Institutional Members are able to identify five institutional representatives/staff members to receive IAHPC benefits with the ability to update these representative/staff members yearly.
IAHPC Membership Cancellation Policy
The International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) reserves the right to refuse/cancel an individual or institutional membership with the IAHPC.
If IAHPC refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
- Cancellations received by the IAHPC within 14 days of joining the association or renewing their membership, may be eligible to receive a full refund less a $30 service and processing fee.
- Cancellations received by the IAHPC after the 14th day will not be eligible for a refund.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or the credit card holder and made in writing and emailed to Genevieve Napier, Programs Officer.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or the credit card holder. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Cancellation request must be received by the IAHPC no later than the date of the intended cancelation.
- All membership benefits will be withdrawn on the date of the cancellation.
These above policies apply to all IAHPC memberships unless otherwise noted in the IAHPC Membership Program Guidelines. Please read the Membership program information thoroughly.
If you need help or more information, please contact Genevieve Napier, Programs Officer, or call us: Toll free +1 (866) 374 2472 (for USA and Canada) or at +1 (346) 571-5919.