Welcome to the IAHPC members' section
Did you forget your membership number?
Do you wish to update your photo and/or email?
Do you wish to request free books?
For any other queries related to your IAHPC membership, please contact Ms. Genevieve Napier, Programs Officer
List of current IAHPC members
Frontline Reports on Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
The rapidly evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic is a challenge to this newsletter’s capacity to report on events in a timely manner. We do want to share strategies and information though, especially from our members in the low- and middle-income countries that are our primary focus.
- Malaysia, February 29, 2020. Update by Dr. Ednin Hamza, Hospis Malaysia, entering Day 3 of providing community services in a restricted movement/lockdown situation.
- South Africa, March 23, 2020. Update by Joan Marston, RN, Coordinator PalCHASE (Palliative Care in Humanitarian Aid Situations and Emergencies).
IAHPC offers many benefits to our members, including the following:
Ability to nominate candidates to our Board
Read more about the IAHPC board
Free copy(ies) of the following books (pay only for shipping and handling)
- Building Integrated Palliative Care Programs and Services
- The MD Anderson Supportive and Palliative Care Handbook
- Alleviating the access abyss in palliative care and pain relief—an imperative of universal health coverage: the Lancet Commission report
- Stay, Breathe with Me: The Gift of Compassionate Medicine
We invite you to join our organization and help support Hospice and Palliative Care development around the world
Membership options: The IAHPC has 4 different membership categories: Individuals, Undergraduate Students, Post-Graduate Students and Organizations / Institutions.
Membership Fees: IAHPC dues are based on the socio-economic level of the country you live in. These dues cover the amount of time that corresponds with the membership fee listed below. You must renew your membership before that period lapses to maintain your membership status (with the exception of lifetime members).