Welcome to the IAHPC members' section
Did you forget your membership number?
Do you wish to update your photo and/or email?
For any other queries related to your IAHPC membership, please contact Ms. Genevieve Napier, Programs Officer
List of current IAHPC members
IAHPC offers many benefits to our members, including the following
Membership fees based on the countries’ income level as reported by the World Bank with significant discounts for memberships over one year.
Access to the CINAHL database with unlimited on-line access / downloads of full text articles from leading journals, including the following palliative care journals:
- Palliative Medicine
- Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy
- Progress in Palliative Care
- Indian Journal of Palliative Care
And many others, including:
- American Journal of Bioethics*
- American Journal of Public Health
- BMC Nursing
- Bulletin of the World Health Organization
- European Journal of Public Health*
- Wounds International
(*Delay to full access by publisher)
To see the list of journals that your IAHPC Membership will enable you to access click here.
Access the CINAHL database
- Access to selected publications and resources (select an item).
- Eligibility for a travel grant to learn or teach:
- Traveling fellowships
- Traveling scholarship
Learn more about our programs, and how to apply for a grant
- Support & participate in IAHPC’s global activities:
- Global opioid availability with the WHO, INCB, and other UN organizations
- Pain treatment as a human right with Human Rights Watch, UICC and other organizations
- Essential Medicines & Essential Palliative Care Practices projects
Learn more about these projects
- Ability to nominate candidates to our Board
Read more about the IAHPC board
- Free downloads of IAHPC Press publications
Members' Recognition Awards
Read the Membership application steps for Individuals
Read the Membership application steps for Institutions
Read the IAHPC Membership Program Guidelines