Postgraduate students who are enrolled in a Masters’, Diploma, PhD, Residency, Fellowship or Graduate Certificate program focused on palliative care in an academic institution are eligible for a one-year free IAHPC membership. Postgraduate students in other specialties or fields do not qualify.
- The institution’s program must be listed in the IAHPC Global Directory of Palliative Care Educational Programs, or
- The institution must be a current member of the IAHPC and be listed on the IAHPC members’ page.
Postgraduate process for obtaining the IAHPC membership:
- Only a one-year membership is available. Memberships can be renewed annually at no cost as long as the postgraduate student status is maintained and the institution’s programs are listed on the IAHPC Global Directory of Palliative Care Educational Programs or the institution remains as an IAHPC member.
- A copy of a valid, current institutional identification card is provided.
- A certificate/letter from the school/university certifying that the applicant is a postgraduate student at the institution is provided. The certificate should be no older than 3 months.
If you are a postgraduate student who meets the criteria above and wish to join IAHPC, please complete the form below and submit to IAHPC. You will receive a confirmation after your application has been reviewed.
* Denotes mandatory fields
Your membership includes subscription to the monthly IAHPC newsletter as well as other important announcements on global palliative care developments and opportunities. If you prefer to opt out of these communications, please uncheck the corresponding box:
If you have a Twitter account, please follow the @IAHPC. If you would like @IAHPC to follow you back, please add your Twitter handle
We are glad to let you know that we have enabled our system so that the members’ list in the IAHPC website section will also be displaying a head shot (face picture) of our individual members and the logos of our institutional members. This is an optional feature.
Help promote the development of palliative care throughout the world by donating to IAHPC. The proceedings will go to a revolving fund to support program development and membership from developing countries. IAHPC is a charitable organization so donations to the organization are tax deductible. A copy of the IRS 501(c)3 determination letter is available upon request from IAHPC.
We value the privacy and safety of the information you supply us. The information we collect about you will not be sold to third parties and is to be used only for this transaction. The organization is committed to respecting your privacy and therefore does not collect personally identifiable information without your prior knowledge. To ensure the safety of this transaction, IAHPC uses Stripe, which offers online payment services. After you complete the initial page with your contact information, you will be directed to the Stripe processing page.
By clicking submit you agree to receive notifications related to your membership.