The International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) reserves the right to refuse/cancel an individual or institutional membership with the IAHPC.
If IAHPC refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund as the per the conditions outlined below.
If the IAHPC initiates the cancellation, the membership will be refunded the corresponding amount prorated in days passed since the date of payment minus $30 days of service and processing fee.
If the member initiates the cancellation, the following conditions will apply:
- Cancellations received by the IAHPC within 14 days of joining the association or renewing their membership, may be eligible to receive a full refund less a $30 service and processing fee.
- Cancellations received by the IAHPC after the 14th day will not be eligible for a refund.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or the credit card holder and made in writing and emailed to The IAHPC Team.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or the credit card holder. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Cancellation request must be received by the IAHPC no later than the date of the intended cancellation.
- All membership benefits will be withdrawn on the date of the cancellation.
These above policies apply to all IAHPC memberships.
If you need help or more information, please contact us or call us at +1 (832) 623-7650.