Happy to be together: The in-person Latin American Palliative Care congress delighted and educated our IAHPC Scholars. Read their reports in Grants in Action.
Table of Contents
- Dear Readers How a community's response can alleviate suffering.
- Policy & Advocacy A reason to celebrate: UN focus on ageing now includes end-of-life care!
- Special Report: Alex’s Story How care penetrated the darkness for one patient in Albania.
- IAHPC News
- Apply now! IAHPC Scholarships for the EAPC congress in June.
- Report on our online fundraiser in December.
- You Like Our Logo!
- Tidbits Fellowship for an African candidate, free, concise training packages, and French resource for research in health care.
- What’s New in the IAHPC Calendar.
- Grants in Action How the ALCP congress motivated Latin American IAHPC Scholars to become agents of change.
- Featured Story Two patients sealed the deal for Dr. Roberto Wenk’s transition from anesthesiology to palliative care.
- Book Review Oxford Textbook of Public Health Palliative Care reviewed by Frank Brennan.
Also: New on the Shelf
- Meet a Lifetime Member... Hong Kong Society for Palliative Medicine.
- Membership Matters
- Where we now stand, and 2022 income statistics.
- New & Renewing Members’ List
- Last Month’s Donors
Liliana de Lima