- Message from the Chair and Executive Director An introduction to a new platform, hosted on the IAHPC website, that delivers user-friendly data from the Lancet Commission on Global Access to Palliative Care and Pain Relief.
- Policy and Advocacy Dr. Katherine Pettus outlines the three opioid crises; Ms. Heloísa Broggiato, IAHPC delegate at a UN meeting of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs, reports on her presentation and other issues addressed.
News & Resources
- IAHPC launches an online platform giving access to Lancet data on health-related suffering.
- You can fund IAHPC’s Global Giving project for education initiatives year-round, but a donation on Tuesday, December 3, is eligible for being matched dollar for dollar — and you could win a cash prize!
- Reminder to apply for an IAHPC Traveling Scholarship for the ALCP Congress.
- Love apps? Consider becoming an IAHPC app reviewer!
- Free, online courses for students & palliative care workers.
- Free Amazon Prime access to Hippocratic film.
- IAHPC Calendar of Events — New listings
- Featured Article Board member Gulnara Kunirova describes the origin and impact of Kazakhstan’s first mobile palliative care unit.
- IAHPC Book Reviews Dr. Roger Woodruff is on hiatus this month.
- Lessons from the Literature
Under My Microscope Dr. Tania Pastrana selects an article describing an algorithm to predict mortality risk for patients with dementia needing palliative care.
Media Watch: GPs & Quality Care Articles on best practices for general practitioners, selected by Barry Ashpole.
- Introducing... Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement, in India — incredibly inclusive holistic care.
List of members New & Renewing Members
- List of Donors