We are a global non-profit membership organization whose vision is a world free from health-related
suffering with universal access to quality palliative care.
Our mission is to serve as a global platform to inspire, inform and empower individuals, governments and organizations to increase access and optimize the practice of palliative care.
- IAHPC Flash Membership Sale with 20% discount through September 30th
- Survey on impact of assisted dying policies on palliative care workers for IAHPC members.
- IAHPC August Newsletter
- Comprehensive Course in Pain Assessment and Management
- Scholarships for McGill International Palliative Care Congress (Montreal, Canada) and X ALCP Congress (San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Current and upcoming palliative care events
IAHPC August Newsletter
The IAHPC Newsletter is sent monthly via email to over 8,000 subscribers. It’s a valuable tool to disseminate information and increase awareness about hospice and palliative care and serves as a resource to learn about new developments, and events throughout the world.Read more
IAHPC Calendar of Events
The IAHPC Calendar of Events lists activities of special interest throughout the globe for those who work in Palliative Care.Read more
Global Directory of Palliative Care Services and Organizations
The Global Directory of Palliative Care Services and Organizations contains information on more than 1,500 organizations and institutions that are service providers and serve patients with palliative care needs throughout the globe.Read more