We are a global non-profit membership organization whose vision is a world free from health-related
suffering with universal access to quality palliative care.
Our mission is to serve as a global platform to inspire, inform and empower individuals, governments and organizations to increase access and optimize the practice of palliative care.
- IAHPC is offering a 20% discount on membership fees for the months of June and July!
- IAHPC Virtual Side Event World Health Assembly, May 29, 2023
- Palliative Care News You Need: The IAHPC May Newsletter
- IAHPC Special Issue on Assisted Dying Practices
- Including Palliative Care in the Pandemic Treaty
- Current and upcoming palliative care events
Palliative Care News You Need: The IAHPC May Newsletter
The IAHPC Newsletter is sent monthly via email to over 8,000 subscribers. It’s a valuable tool to disseminate information and increase awareness about hospice and palliative care and serves as a resource to learn about new developments, and events throughout the world.Read more
IAHPC Calendar of Events
The IAHPC Calendar of Events lists activities of special interest throughout the globe for those who work in Palliative Care.Read more
Global Directory of Educational Programs in Palliative Care
The Global Directory of Educational Programs in Palliative Care contains information on more than 100 educational programs in palliative care throughout the globe.Read more