We are a global non-profit membership organization whose vision is a world free from health-related
suffering with universal access to quality palliative care.
Our mission is to serve as a global platform to inspire, inform and empower individuals, governments and organizations to increase access and optimize the practice of palliative care.
- Comprehensive Symptom Assessment and Management Course
- IAHPC September Newsletter
- IAHPC Advocacy and Partnerships Development Program
- Scholarships for McGill International Palliative Care Congress and X ALCP Congress
- Current and upcoming palliative care events
IAHPC September Newsletter
The IAHPC Newsletter is sent monthly via email to over 8,000 subscribers. It’s a valuable tool to disseminate information and increase awareness about hospice and palliative care and serves as a resource to learn about new developments, and events throughout the world.Read more
IAHPC Calendar of Events
The IAHPC Calendar of Events lists activities of special interest throughout the globe for those who work in Palliative Care.Read more
Global Directory of Educational Programs in Palliative Care
The Global Directory of Educational Programs in Palliative Care contains information on more than 100 educational programs in palliative care throughout the globe.Read more