- Message from the Chair and Executive Director Winners of 15 Traveling Scholarships for the Latin American Congress of Palliative Care are announced. Also, we are starting to implement IAHPC’s 2020-2024 Strategic Plan.
- Policy and Advocacy Dr. Katherine Pettus describes her experience traveling to the Czech Republic for hip surgery.
- News & Calendar
- IAHPC funded three prizes at the International Palliative Care Network Poster Exhibition. Meet the winners & read their poster abstracts.
- How many members applied for Traveling Scholarships & Fellowships in 2019? A synopsis of our year-end stats.
- IAHPC’s free, online advocacy course: details, and where it can take you!
- To The Unknown God, a movie about finding meaning in life, through dealing with death.
- 26 new definitions added to Pallipedia
- What’s New in the IAHPC Calendar of events
- Progress Report — Cameroon.
- Feature Board Member Julia Downing on the integral role of nurses to improve global health and advance Universal Health Coverage
- IAHPC Book Review Dr. Roger Woodruff reviews the Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care, Third Edition.
- Lessons from the Literature
Under My Microscope IAHPC Research Advisor Dr. Tania Pastrana with an article on the association between palliative care and hospital intensive care units.
Media Watch: Grief & Bereavement Barry Ashpole’s selection of journal articles and a list of resources, including two thematic issues published in 2020 on grief & bereavement.
- Membership Matters
- New & Renewing Members’ List
- List of Donors