Enforcement and Treaty Interpretations – Reports, General Comments, Cases
- UN Human Rights Council. Statement by Paul Hunt, Special Rapporteur on the Right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health. March 11th, 2008.
- Annual report of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and Reports of the Office of the High Commissioner and the Secretary General. Access to medications in the context of pandemics such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Report of the Secretary-General (2008)
- Annual Report on Human Rights in the World 2007 and the European Union's policy on the matter. European Union, 2008.
- UN Human Rights Council Seventh session Agenda item 3. Promotion and Protection of all human rights civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights. Report of the Special Rapporteur on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health, Paul Hunt. January 2008.
- Committee on the rights of the Child. Fifty-sixth session. Considerations of Reports submitted by state parties (2011).
- Human Rights Council - Resolution A/HRC/23/Access to essential medicines in the context of the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health (2013)
- Mendez J. Report of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Human Rights Council Twenty-second session Agenda item 3 A/HRC/22/53, Feb1, 2013.
- Study on the impact of the world drug problem on the enjoyment of human rights