Global Directory of Palliative Care Services, Hospices and Organizations
« Directory home
Red star: Hospice/Palliative Care unit - IAHPC Institutional Lifetime member
Orange star: Hospice/Palliative Care unit - IAHPC Institutional Member
Green dot: Hospice/Palliative Care unit
- International Children's Palliative Care Network (ICPCN) South Africa, Assagay
The International ChildrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Palliative Care Network (ICPCN) is a worldwide network of individuals and agencies working with children and young people with life-limiting conditions.
- International Observatory on End of Life Care (IOELC) United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Lancaster
The aim of the International Observatory on End of Life Care is to undertake high quality research, clinical studies, evaluation, education, advocacy and consultancy to improve palliative and end of life care for patients and family carers. The Observatory works closely with the local health and social care community in the North West, as well as nationally and internationally. We offer a range of methodological and theoretical expertise drawn from clinical and social science perspectives.
- Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (WHPCA) United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, London
The Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (WHPCA) is a global action network focusing exclusively on hospice and palliative care development worldwide. Its members are national and regional hospice and palliative care organisations and affiliate organisations supporting hospice and palliative care.
- Children's Hospice International United States of America, Alexandria
Provides a network of support and care for children with life-threatening conditions and their families.
- Growth House United States of America, San Francisco
Our primary mission is to improve the quality of compassionate care for people who are dying through public education and global professional collaboration.
- International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) United States of America, Houston
IAHPC is an organization which collaborates and works to improve the quality of life of patients with advanced life-threatening conditions and their families, by advancing hospice and palliative care programs, education, research, and favorable policies around the world.
- International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) United States of America, DC
Nonprofit association dedicated to furthering research on pain and improving the care of patients with pain.
- International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care (IAPAC) United States of America, Washington, DC
To craft and implement global educational and advocacy strategies to improve the quality of care provided to all people living with HIV/AIDS.
- International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) United States of America, Charlottesville
Founded in 1984, the International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) was created to foster international multidisciplinary communication about clinical, educational and research issues that relate to the subspecialty of psycho-oncology and two primary psychosocial dimensions of cancer: 1) Response of patients, families and staff to cancer and its treatment at all stages; 2) Psychological, social and behavioral factors that influence tumor progression and survival.
- Palliative Care Network United States of America, Virginia Beach
Palliative Care NetworkÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s mission is to provide a free platform aiming at empowering palliative care professionals to teach, interact, and exchange ideas with fellow colleagues globally to promote collaboration and an exchange of knowledge.
Do you want to add a listing to this directory?
Add new listing