Palliative Care Society Bangladesh
Palliative care society of Bangladesh (PCSB) is government approved (Registration Number: Dha-09030) non-profit and social organization, which mainly emphasis on the development of “Palliative Care” in Bangladesh. This society got registration on 22th of January’ 2013 and started their formal journey. Palliative Care Society of Bangladesh together with Centre of Palliative Care (CPC) in BSMMU is playing a pivotal role in creating awareness about Palliative care, access to dignified death and establishing a compassionate society through the following projects:
1. MOMOTAMOYI KORAIL project for geriatric patients and children who need palliative care. Every Wednesday there is courtyard meeting to build awareness about palliative care and access to a dignified death.
2. SWAPNO project: Students of deceased family are supported for their education.
3. Call service: 24/7 call service to communicate with the center.
4. Support System: Patients who have no means to get admitted in the centre are treated free of charge. Even after the death this project supports all burials rituals.
5. Also supported to relieve pain and suffering related to COVID-19 and pre-existing health conditions
52, UN Road, Baridhara
Dr. Zareen Delawar Hussain
This directory is copyrighed by IAHPC. Any use of the information contained in this directory should acknowledge IAHPC as the source.
Last update: January 27, 2023
This site is for informational purposes only. The use of the information contained in this directory is forbidden for commercial purposes.
The IAHPC does not assume liability for errors or omissions.