- Message from the Chair and Executive Director Lukas and Liliana reflect on IAHPC’s blessings of 2019: receiving support and serving those in need.
- Policy and Advocacy Dr. Katherine Pettus outlines advocacy opportunities to improve access to essential palliative care medicines in your country and beyond. Also: an offer to answer your questions online and share her expertise via remote lectures.
- $8,211 was raised on Giving Tuesday for IAHPC’s education project to relieve health-related suffering.
- A U.S. directory of palliative care providers has been launched.
- What’s New in the IAHPC Calendar
- Grants in Action The Colombian Association of Palliative Care reports on its Spirituality Symposium; IAHPC’s 2018 Loyalty Award recipient reports on a post-graduate research conference; the 2019 Institutional Award recipient reveals the benefits of a week-long educational visit.
- Featured Article Ask Yourself This: Dr. Steven Radwany with 10 questions vital to nurturing your palliative care program.
- IAHPC Book Reviews Seeking guidance? Expertise? Browse hundreds of reviews written by Dr. Roger Woodruff these past 20 years.
- Lessons from the Literature
Under My Microscope IAHPC Research Advisor Dr. Tania Pastrana selects an article on a possible link between longevity and fine arts.
Media Watch: Indigenous Peoples Recent studies on palliative care for Indigenous peoples in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the U.S. (including Hawaii), selected by Barry R. Ashpole.
- Introducing... Dying At Home A good death with loving support is available to everyone, anywhere, with the freely available Dying At Home Program, says its co-founder, Dr. Helen-Anne Manion.
- Membership Matters
- Meet Your Program Officer — Genevieve Napier
- New & Renewing Members’ List
- List of Donors