Regale your friends and colleagues with the many attractive benefits of being an IAHPC member, including:
1) Unlimited access/downloads of full text articles from leading palliative care journals online:
2) Free copy (you only pay shipping and handling) of:
3) Unlimited access/downloads of palliative care tools and resources, such as Palliative Care Reference Cards from the Institute of Palliative Medicine.
4) Eligibility for a travel grant to learn or teach. The IAHPC awards several Traveling Scholarships each year, enabling successful applicants to attend international conferences that increase practical knowledge as well as foster important peer relationships. Applications are now being accepted for 10 Traveling Scholarships to attend the European Association for Palliative Care congress being held in Berlin, Germany, 23-25 May 2019.
The Traveling Fellowships Program has provided financial assistance to many palliative care professionals who accepted invitations to teach in countries such as Africa, Asia, Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. It is an ongoing program; applicants are asked to apply at least three months before they expect to travel.
5) Furthermore, membership allows you to support and participate in IAHPC’s global aims. You can take part in:
Membership is free for undergraduates and medical students, as is membership for post-graduate students in palliative care programs. Sign up now!
Read the list of individuals who joined/renewed their membership with IAHPC during the past month.
|Anam Cara House Colac||Australia|
|Palliative and Supportive Service, Flinders University||Australia|
|Edgar Lanhez Junior||Brazil|
|Gloria Mabel Carrillo||Colombia|
|Luisa Fernanda Rodriguez Campos||Colombia|
|Stella Mwari Rithara||Kenya|
|SANAD-The home hospice organization of Lebanon||Lebanon|
|Maria Dolores Teneza||Philippines|
|Jesus Eugenio De Jesus||Philippines|
|Busi Nkosi||South Africa|
|Shashidar Ramesh||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Faustino Gonzalez||United States|
|Nancy Hinds||United States|
|Sternlate Tshililiwa||United States|
|Ann Broderick||United States|
|Tram Chu||United States|
|Mwate Joseph Chaila||Zambia|
|David Lombana Alayon||Colombia|
|Padma Sesha Sarada Lingaraju||India|
|Teguh Kristian Perdamaian||Indonesia|
|Yusuf Adedamola Yusuf||Nigeria|
|En Lei Samuel Fong||Singapore|
|Margie Venter||South Africa|
|Benjamin Guarken Chiman||South Sudan|
|Maria Esther Acanda Pozo||Spain|
|Gowshigan Chandragowrisan||Sri Lanka|
|Maryna Lobodina Lobodina||Ukraine|