IAHPC's One to One for Hospice and Palliative Care Campaign
Dear Members and Colleagues:
As you know, IAHPC is a lean organization that supports many individuals and programs around the world with very limited funding. Membership payment and donations from individuals are important sources of financial income to our Organization that enables us to continue helping others. One of our goals is to double the number of members by the end of 2006 in a membership campaign called One to One for Hospice and Palliative Care.
In our One to One for Hospice and Palliative Care campaign, we are asking each one of our members to recruit one new member and start a chain to bring all hospice and palliative care providers together in this effort. If each one of you brings at least one member to IAHPC, this would be a significant help to the Organization and to the development of hospice and palliative care around the world.
Details about our programs and a membership application are also available online in our website at www.hospicecare.com Additional information about IAHPC, our programs, our mission and board of directors is also available in our website.
Your membership provides credibility to IAHPC and improves our ability to help promote hospice and palliative care in the World. You can make a difference!
One hundred US dollars ($100) of membership or donation funds provides the following:
* Helps to send 80 pounds of books and supplies to developing countries
* Pays for the operation of our website for 4 weeks
* Covers twenty per cent of the cost of a Traveling Fellow, who is invited to teach for 2 weeks in a developing country
* Contributes to the salary of a faculty palliative care professor in a university in a developing country.
Membership Benefits Include:
* Privilege to apply for Traveling Fellowships, Traveling Scholarships and the Annual Recognition Awards!
* Reduced fees to popular journals & books and website services
To join IAHPC, go to our website at www.hospicecare.com and click on the Join/Renew button on the right hand side of the screen.
I hope you will join us in this One to One for Hospice and Palliative Care campaign and bring a new member to IAHPC. If you have any suggestions and comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
ANA M RESTREPO
Manager Member Services
Phone 936 321 9846
Fax 713 589-3657