Welcome to the IAHPC members´ section
IAHPC offers many benefits to our members, including the following:
Membership fees based on the countries’ income level as reported by the World Bank with significant discounts for memberships over one year.
Access to the CINAHL database with unlimited on-line access / downloads of full text articles from leading journals, including the following palliative care journals:
- Indian Journal of Palliative Care
- International Journal of Palliative Nursing
- Internet Journal of Pain, Symptom Control & Palliative Care
- Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy
- Palliative Medicine
- Progress in Palliative Care
- Access to selected publications and resources (select an item).
- Eligibility for a travel grant to learn or teach:
- Traveling fellowships
- Traveling scholarship
- Support & participate in IAHPC’s global activities:
- Global opioid availability with the WHO, INCB, and other UN organizations
- Pain treatment as a human right with Human Rights Watch, UICC and other organizations
- Essential Medicines & Essential Palliative Care Practices projects
- Ability to nominate candidates to our Board
Read more about the IAHPC board.
- Free downloads of IAHPC Press publications
For a list of the current IAHPC members, click here
To read the IAHPC Membership Program Guidelines, click here.
To join IAHPC, click here.