Welcome to the IAHPC members' section
IAHPC offers many benefits to our members, including the following
Membership fees based on the countries’ income level as reported by the World Bank with significant discounts for memberships over one year.
Access to the CINAHL database with unlimited on-line access / downloads of full text articles from leading journals, including the following palliative care journals::
- Indian Journal of Palliative Care
- International Journal of Palliative Nursing
- Internet Journal of Pain, Symptom Control & Palliative Care
- Access to full text articles from the following palliative care journals (by request from IAHPC Secretariat).
- Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy
- Palliative Medicine
- Progress in Palliative Care
- Access to selected publications and resources (select an item).
- Eligibility for a travel grant to learn or teach:
- Traveling fellowships
- Traveling scholarship
- Support & participate in IAHPC’s global activities:
- Global opioid availability with the WHO, INCB, and other UN organizations
- Pain treatment as a human right with Human Rights Watch, UICC and other organizations
- Essential Medicines & Essential Palliative Care Practices projects
- Ability to nominate candidates to our Board
Read more about the IAHPC board
- Free downloads of IAHPC Press publications
For a list of the current IAHPC members, click here.